It’s an institution that has been around for a long time, since June 27, 1934. The Department of Housing & Urban Development folded the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) under its umbrella in 1965.
Since 1944, VA loan programs have been offered to our nation’s military members. The loans are made only by VA-approved lenders and are backed by the Federal Government. Most veterans, active duty military personnel, surviving spouses and others may be eligible for VA home loan benefits. VA purchase loans, regular refinance loans (including cash-out), Streamline refinancing and mortgage assumption are available with competitive interest rates and flexible terms to meet almost every budget.
30-Year Fixed Mortgage
Fixed-rate mortgages have been the mainstay of the home loan industry for decades. Over the years, loan-to-value ratios have fluctuated and interest rates have moved up and down, but the security a fixed-rate mortgage has never lost its appeal.
15-Year Fixed Mortgage
Low 15-year fixed rates mean big savings for you!
- Do you want to pay less interest over the course of your loan?
- Do you want the security of a consistent rate and payment?
- Do you want to pay off your mortgage as fast as possible?
NEW HARP 2.0 Interest Rate Reduction Program
HARP is a federal government program that originated in March 2009 designed to help 5 million underwater or near-underwater homeowners refinance into a fixed home loan with a lower monthly payment.
However, many consumers are still unaware of the existence this fantastic program and the benefit it can provide them. On Oct. 24, 2011, President Obama announced an overhaul to the HARP program with the goal of reaching more underwater homeowners. The new expanded HARP program (now often referred to as HARP 2.0) took effect on December 1, 2011 for all borrowers with a loan-to-value ratio of less than 125 percent. In the first quarter of 2012, borrowers with a loan-to-value ratio of greater than 125 percent also became eligible. The program has been extended to run through December 31, 2013 to provide as much assistance as possible.
Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Refinance up to 95% of your primary home’s value
- FHA and VA ARMs are also available for those that want the flexible guidelines and security of an FHA loan
- Interest rates are fixed for a period of five or seven years. After the fixed rate period, your interest rate can adjust up or down depending on market conditions
- Your actual payment will vary based on your situation and the current interest rates when you apply
- Pay your mortgage at any time without pre-payment penalties
Retired ….. Need Extra Income? The Equity in Your Home Can Be the Answer
Reverse mortgages (also called home equity conversion loans) enable elderly homeowners to tap into their equity without selling their home. The lender pays you money based on the equity you’ve accrued in your home; you receive a lump sum, a monthly payment or a line of credit. Repayment is not necessary until the borrower sells the property, moves into a retirement community or passes away. When you sell your home or no longer use it as your primary residence, you or your estate must repay the cash you received from the reverse mortgage plus interest and other finance charges to the lender.
More info on Reverse Mortgages
Find out if now is the right time to refinance! You may be able to lower your monthly payments or reduce the time it takes to pay off your loan. Here are some important reasons to consider refinancing:
- Get a lower mortgage rate and reduce interest costs.
- Convert an adjustable rate mortgage to a secure, fixed-rate mortgage.
- Consolidate your first and second mortgages into a mortgage with a lower rate.
- Pay off installment debts and credit cards.
Find out the advantages of Refinancing.